WIKISTRAT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Be Part of a Revolution in Consulting.
Wikistrat Inc. is the world's first massively multiplayer online consultancy. It leverages a global network of over 500 subject-matter experts via a patented crowd-sourcing methodology to provide insights unavailable anywhere else. This online network offers a uniquely powerful and unprecedented strategic consulting service: the internet's only central intelligence exchange for strategic analysis and forecasting, delivered - for the first time - in a real-time, interactive platform.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Chief Business Development Officer
Wikistrat is looking to identify an outstanding sales executive / business development professional with extensive experience in taking consulting services to global organizations. Candidate should have a minimum of 10 years of experience, a track record of building long term customer relationships, and widespread government and private sector connections.
REQUIRED QUALITIES & EXPERIENCE
- Track record of taking wargaming services to the defense sector, intelligence community, and multi-national corporations.
- Educational background in political science and/or MBA.
- Career experience in strategic analysis and planning of global security issues.
- Superb communication skills for enthusiastic and proactive salesmanship.
- Extensive connections to the defense sector and intelligence community.
- Closing sales with major government and corporate clients.
- Expanding sales pipeline and developing new leads and joint offerings.
- Managing Wikistrat’s growing network of channel partners.
Send Applications (Cover letter + CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com