- Thought Bengals would win on QB play, but happy to see Pats now probably have to play both Steelers and Ravens;
- Like Steelers over Broncos;
- Cheered very hard for Lions over Saints last night, and am suitably scared of playing the Saints - but less so outdoors and in the cold; and
- I see Falcons choking again at NYG, althought I am totally cheering for them.
- Believed Pats would beat anyone with ease;
- See Ravens beating Steelers again;
- Believe Saints will pull it out in SF; and
- Know Pack should be able to handle Giants at home.
- Gotta go with Pats at home, but see this as hugely close; and
- Will say same about Pack v. Saints in Lambeau
- Like my Packers in wild shoot-out (over 100 pts) over Pats.
Would like to see Pats lose to my Packers again - just like before. Also want to see Rodgers beat Brady in the Big Game.
Think AFC will go as I see it, with the championship game being close. In NFC, see the talent level being so high that it could go a lot of different directions. Really think any of the six could pull it out, much like last year.
As a Packer fan, I am simply grateful I've got reason to care about football deep in January and that they've positioned themselves well for a shot at championship #14.